DIRECTOR OF TRAINING - Elina Rautasalo
- In-depth study of Montessori pedagogy and practice.
- The modes of delivery are varied, including lectures, reading sessions, discussions, presentations and practical work with Montessori materials.
- Opportunities for material making and further professional development will be also offered.
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO TAKE THE COURSE?
- 600 hoursof intensive training in the training center
- 140 hoursof practice with Montessori materials under supervision in the training centre
- 600 hoursof independent reading and study and completing written assignments outside of training center
- 90 hoursof observation in Montessori Primary Classrooms
- 120 hoursof practice teaching in Montessori Primary Classrooms
- 20 booksobligatory and recommended reading of approximately
- 5 manualsCompilation of personal teaching manuals
- And some more time making materials
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- You have ability to pursue academic work
- You have a university or a college degree
- You have a strong and transparent motivation to become a Montessori teacher
- You have good communication skills
- You are a person of moral integrity
- You are persistent
- You have a structured and orderly personality
- You have moderate self confidence and ability to self-reflect
- Translation to Czech
- Translation to other languages is possible based on individual agreement with the Course Team. Please email us to discuss the options (email@example.com)
REQUIREMENTS FOR CERTIFICATION
- Minimum of 90% attendance on the course
- A minimum of 140 hours of guided practice with Montessori materials
- Completion of original reference albums and other course work to the required standard
- Completion of Observation and Teaching Practice in Montessori settings as required by AMI
- Successful completion of written and oral exams
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
- Contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the individual price offer and information for the course.
- Fill out, sign and email us your application package and the rest of documents required for application.
- Schedule application interview with us.
- We will talk about the course, answer your questions, get to know you, make sure you understand all details of the course.
- After the application interview we will let you know if you met all the criteria to be enrolled in the course.
- In case you or anyone from your school took part in Lead Montessori 2019 Conference, we offer a 15% discount for the course.
- Our returning clients also have the right for a 15% discount, same for the groups of teachers from the same school (3 people and more). Discounts aren't added up.
YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE
- Application form - Fill out and send scanned signed application form
- One page motivation essay answering the question Why do you want to take the AMI 3-6 Diploma Course?
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two professional reference letters
- Payment calendar - choose how you wish to schedule your payments from options we offer
EACH APPLICANT NEEDS TO
- Present satisfactory evidence of their ability to pursue academic work at the graduate level.
- The educational standard for the course is Bachelor's Degree in any field. Exceptions are made on individual basis.
- We also evaluate your communication skills throughout the application process, the timeliness of submitting your application package, and so on.
July 6 - July 24, 2020 online (3 weeks)
August 3 - August 21, 2020 onsite* (3 weeks)
December 7 - December 18, 2020
onsite (2 weeks)
April 6 - May 7, 2021
onsite (5 weeks)
June 14 - July 9, 2021 onsite (4 weeks)
July 12 - July 23, 2021 onsite / voluntary practice (2 weeks)
July 26 - August 6, 2021 onsite, incl.exams (2 weeks)
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If you wish to enroll in the course or have any other questions, please contact us!
In your note to us, please, state which course you are interested in. Thank you.