FREE DOWNLOAD FOR MONTESSORI SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS
Stages of Development of Teachers
APRIL 22, 2022
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM CEST (UTC +2)
(ONLINE for all students)
APRIL 29, 2022
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM CEST (UTC +2)
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE: Administrator's toolkit: Stages of Development of Teachers
Insert your e-mail and register.
This is a summary made and commented on by Sue Pritzker from an article „The Stages of Development in Teachers“ by Sharon L. Dubble, PhD published by NAMTA in 1999.
COURSE DIRECTOR - Sue Pritzker
Sue has been the Head of School at Childpeace Montessori School in Portland, Oregon for 30 years and has been a teacher and administrator for over 40 years. Sue is also past President of the MAA (Montessori Administrators Association), presenter for NAMTA, AMI USA, Primary Consultant for AMI USA and founding member of the Montessori Leaders Collaborative.
COURSE DIRECTOR - Christine Harrison
Diploma of Education; Graduate Diploma of Business (School Compliance), Founding President of the Montessori Australia Foundation,former Principal of Canberra Montessori School, Former Chair of the ACT Association of Independent Schools, Former Board Member of Independent Schools Council of Australia, Registered Mediator, Workplace Trainer & Assessor, Adult Educator.
- With simultaneous translation into Czech.
- Translation to other languages will be discussed with trainers if there is demand.
- Course handouts as assigned by Trainers.
- Adequate level of English or Czech to allow efficient study in the course.
- Ability to study at a higher academic level.
- Positive motivation to study and willingness to positively and constructively cooperate with the Course Director and the training center staff.
- Filled out online application form and payment of the course.
- Computer availability and general ability to work in online space.
Every student who fulfills the enrollment criteria will be accepted to the course, however: good command of written and spoken English or Czech is a prerequisite to take the course. If during the course a student faces difficulties due to insufficient level of English or Czech, they may be invited to come back to take the course later.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
- 1Yes, if you have upper intermediate knowledge of written and spoken English.Does not apply to students who will use course interpretation to Czech and other languages.
- 2Yes, if you have the ability to study at a higher academic level.The course content is very intensive.
- 3Yes, if you have a strong and positive motivation to work in the course.These are keys to success!
FORMAT of the COURSE
- This course is given in a HYBRID FORMAT.
- Some students will be present in-person in the training center in Prague while some students will be simultaneously taking the course online via Zoom.
- Course work will be submitted on platform “Schoology”.
- The course requires general ability to use computers and willingness to learn to use Zoom and Schoology platforms.
- If there are covid travel restrictions, we will take measures.
- The price of the course is 1300 Eur. Only students who pay in full may attend the course.
- No discounts apply to this course.
- In order to make a binding registration, please, fill out the following information
- If you are not able to register, because the course is full, and you are interested to join this course, please, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO YOU WISH TO APPLY?
I confirm that I have read and agreed to the stated above information.
NEED MORE INFO?
If you have more questions, please use this form to contact us.
Our colleagues will address your question as soon as possible, during the working days,
Monday to Thursday, 09:00 AM -05:00 PM