Download material made by Lisa to enhance your workshop experience!
How to join today's event?
December 7, 2022
5:00 - 9:00 PM CET (GMT+1)
LAST CALL TICKET offer valid until December 7, 2022:
WHAT IS THE EVENT ABOUT?
WHAT WAS THE EVENT ABOUT?
During our last event we talked about building and supporting healthy teams, vibrant school community, as well as we devoted a lot of space to the topic of adults in Montessori. Do you remember? Time went on and kept bringing unexpected events this year as the world retains its highly dynamic and unpredictable nature. We therefore come again, year later, with a seemingly ordinary topic: Pause, Connect & Refresh: Meet Up with the Lead Montessori Community! Let's come together, have some time to ourselves, pause, take a moment to reflect, and find out just where and how each of us stands.
What have you accomplished in the past year? What resources do you draw energy from? What have you laughed your heart out about lately? When do you have time to "recharge your batteries"? What makes you happy every day? Who do you appreciate?
Lisa Thauvette, an experienced Montessori educator who applies her wealth of experience in comedy improvisation to her work in amazing ways, has tailored an unforgettable session for you. It will be full of engaging activities, inspiration, kind humor and levity. You can also enjoy sharing and discussion with our dear friends Kathy Minardi, Sue Pritzker and Peter Davidson.
Join us for this community event where we will rekindle old friendships, ignite new ones, and find the strength and peace to move forward. We deserve it!
- English, Czech
- Interpretation: Czech
- Live on Zoom
- Certificate of Attendance issued by Montessori Institute Prague
- In English, Czech
- Available until March 31, 2023
“Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out.”
Héhéhé, Jajaja, Ahahah, Cha cha cha: Sharing laughter across languages, cultures, and distance
Nothing sparks the brain quite like a good laugh and nothing unites and bonds a group better than laughing and playing together. Come join us for an unforgettable community gathering where we will re-ignite old friendships and spark new ones. We deserve this!
WHAT WILL WE FOCUS ON?
WHAT DID WE FOCUS ON?
- Pause for Montessori community meet-upWe will take a pause from our busy lives to experience unique and memorable moments with Montessori friends and leaders from all over the world. We will remind ourselves of the importance of taking a break, having time for ourselves as well as ways of “finding that time”.
- Connect with othersSometimes, we can feel very lonely in our role but we are not alone! We will make positive and close connections with other leaders that will last beyond the zoom moment. You can gain valuable insights and enjoy a lot of fun while engaging in group games and activities. You will be able to share them with your school community and deepen relations.
- Refresh yourself for the next yearWe know that bringing people together in the Montessori community is essential. We will draw strength from this very meeting, from being with each other, from shared ideas and humour. We will also look for answers to the questions of where and how to get energy from, what can be its source, and how to face obstacles with perspective, all throughout our daily lives.
- Sharing laughter across languages, cultures, and distanceNothing sparks the brain quite like a good laugh and nothing unites and bonds a group better than laughing and playing together. Come join us for an unforgettable community gathering where we will re-ignite old friendships and spark new ones.
- Questions and discussion with Kathy Minardi, Sue Pritzker & Peter DavidsonWe will take time to share our experiences, stories and AHA moments on this year's topic of Pause, Connect and Refresh in small groups and during group discussion.
- Community activities with Lisa ThauvetteThrough original, imaginative and playful activities led by Lisa Thauvette, you will have the opportunity to explore the 3 topics above that will be linking the event from start to finish.
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
WHO WAS THE EVENT FOR?
- Montessori leaders, school owners, principals and administratorswho are committed to the wellbeing of their schools and communities
- Montessori trainers, teachers, assistants, lecturers and guideswho spread Montessori education to adults and children around the world
- Parents and other relativeswho love their children and want the best for them
- Montessori advocates and enthusiastswho believe in big ideas and spread them
LAST CALL TICKET
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT LEAD MONTESSORI EVENTS?
"Thank you so much for your ethics, the way you take care of every detail making us feel all together at home."
"Thank you for doing this! I'm glad that I could be part of this comunity now, I felt loved and without you this would not be possible!"
"Lead Montessori to me was a place where the questions asked and the topics discussed were even more important than the answers."
"What a wonderful experience this year again ! I want to thank you all, you're such beautiful persons. I feel blessed to have been able to be part of Lead Montessori Conference for the second time. And a special thank to Mirka and her team to make this possible!"
"It was great to be present during the 2nd edition of the Lead Montessori Conference in Prague. Aside from the interesting lectures it was really wonderful to meet and speak to and new people again."
Lisa Thauvette loves to combine her passion of child development with her years of experience as a comedic improviser. Lisa served as the Head of School at International Montessori in Brussels, Belgium for 11 years, and holds an AMI 6 - 12 diploma and a Masters of Education in Montessori from Loyola College.
She is the founder of Tilt Think, tilting scenarios and perspectives toward peace through playful and interactive professional development sessions for Montessori teachers and leaders.
Have you already got your ticket for the event?
NEED MORE INFO?
If you have more questions, please use this form to contact us.
As additional support to assistants...
You just discovered us now? Never mind. We offer recordings from past events.